The evening was set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum in which to meet and network with other senior peers as well as discuss a relevant and topical issue including: “The slow adoption of the digital channel for large retailers in Australia” and “The increasing demand for a multi-channel approach to retail”.
Visit our Facebook page for more photos taken on the night.
- The slow adoption of the digital channel for large retailers in Australia
- Do pure online retailers need a physical presence?
- How will Virtual Reality change the landscape of retail?
- Changing consumer habits
- Look to other more digitally advanced markets, i.e. California
The global retail invasion: the real competitiveness of Australian retailers
- How successful have international brands been so far? Lessons to be learnt from global players
- The effect of the international influx on consumer behavior
- What opportunities do Australian players have to compete overseas?
6:30 pm: Arrival and drinks reception
7:00 pm: Welcoming and opening address
7:10 pm: Dinner discussion on “The global retail invasion: the real competitiveness of Australian retailers” initiated by the moderator and continued by the group
8:00 pm: Dinner is served as the discussion is brought to a close
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
Park Hyatt Hotel, Sydney
7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Co-founder and CEO at Afterpay
CEO at Barbeques Galore
Owner & Director at Beginning Boutique
General Manager at Carla Zampatti
Chief Product Officer at CarsGuide.com.au
CEO at Delivery Hero Australia
COO at HotelsCombined.com
CEO at Mwave
Chief Executive at My Sale Group
CEO at Pet Circle
CEO at Red Balloon
Chief Executive Pony at ShowPo
Co-founder at SocietyOne
Founder & CEO at Stylerunner
General Manager at StyleTread
Public Speaker at Telstra
CMO at Tyroola
Managing Director at Zanui