Hosted by Blackline, The Selin Dinner Discussion was set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for finance leaders in Sydney to discuss, debate and share experiences on “Robotic Process Automation and The Future of Finance” over good food and fine wine.
Discussions were very much inclusive and all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room were involved.
You can find some pictures and videos from past events on our Instagram: @ortus.club. All discussion abide strictly by Chatham House Rules.
Senior finance leaders, finance executives and CFOs from enterprises based in Sydney.
Attendance is by invitation only and complimentary, please register your contact details via the online form and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly.
6:30 pm: Arrival and drinks reception
7:00 pm: Welcoming and opening address
7:10 pm: Dinner discussion on “Robotic Process Automation and the future of Finance” initiated by the moderator and continued by the group
8:00 pm: Dinner is served as the discussion is brought to a close
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
Gallery I, Park Hyatt Sydney, 7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- CFO at Cover-More Group
- CFO at Cushman & Wakefield
- CFO at Westpac
- CFO at Yellow Brick Road
- CFO, Banking and Financial Services Division at Macquarie Group
- Corporate Department Financial Controller at Sonic Healthcare
- Deputy CFO at Bank of Queensland
- Director – Statutory Finance at Transport for NSW
- Enterprise Services Business Manager and Head of Data Analytics at Allegis Group
- Finance Director at Fujitsu
- Finance Manager at Rawson Group
- Financial Controller APAC at Cochlear
- Financial Controller at Hirotec
- Financial Controller at Sonic Healthcare
- General Manager Finance at Ashley Services Group
- General Manager Finance at Network Ten
- General Manager Finance Projects at Broadspectrum
- Group Executive, Capital Management at Invocare
- Group Financial Controller at Broadspectrum
- Group Financial Controller at Charter Hall
- Group Financial Controller at Platinum Asset Management
- Group Financial Controller at WorleyParsons
- Head of Business Insights at Metcash
- Head of Financial Planning and Analysis at Transgrid
Registration for the Selin Dinner is closed.
Topic: Robotic Process Automation and The Future of Finance
Over the last 12 months, some of the greatest innovation in business has happened at the intersection of finance and technology. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) was introduced into the modern business world, along with always advancing cloud technology and finance process automation tools. Finance and accounting leaders are embracing the evolutionary benefits of RPA and creating a culture of continuous improvement that empowers employees.
- How widely is RPA currently deployed throughout finance and accounting operations?
- In what ways is this impacting the role of the CFO and finance professionals?
- Will RPA play an integral role in organisations’ finance transformation initiatives?
- How is RPA shaping the future of finance and what are the practical realities of an automated future?